Eyes are the most important and sensitive organs in our body. Vision is very important to do almost all day to day activities like reading, driving and so on. Any problems with vision can severely affect our daily routines and so on. Eye health is very crucial in our daily activities. Now a day’s many people are facing eye and vision related problems due to several factors like stress, injuries, allergies, lack of sleep or sleeping disorders, looking at electronic devices, several disease and so on.
Now a day’s many people who are spending lot of time in front of electronic gadgets like mobiles, tablets, computers and so on are facing vision related problems. Few eye related problems include dry eyes, blurred vision, headache, red eyes and so on. Approximately more than 2000 people are facing eye problems daily due to their work. People who spend lot of time in front of electronic gadgets may result in increase of pressure on eyes, digital eye strain and lead to vision problems. It is proven that people who work in front of computers and other electronic gadgets for longer time experience changes in tear fluid just like people with dry eyes along with eye strain. This tear fluid helps to keep our eyes wet and clear from dust. As you age these eye problems due to blue light increases and affects your ability and focus and people who already have eye problems faces are more prone to severe problems.
Are you facing blurred vision, headache, dry and burning vision it may be due to computer vision syndrome. Computer vision syndrome (CVS) is a condition where people face several vision related problems due to spending lot of time in front of computers and other electronic devices. Vision or eye problems caused due to excess usage of computers or electronic gadgets fall under computer vision syndrome (CVS). Working for longer time in front of computers increases strain on your eyes as your eyes need to focus all the time and need to move back and forth which increases pressure on you eye muscles. The blue light from our screens and mobiles affect our eyes greatly. Natural eye filters in our eyes also may not be able to protect our eyes from this blue light. The blue light from the sun, laptops, smart phones and others reduces our visual contrast, sharpness and also clarity of our eyes. The symptoms like headache, eye strain and fatigue which people who sit for longer hours in front of computers experience may be due to this blue light. Excess exposure to this blue light may lead to cataracts and blindness. Not just adults but also kids who stare at computers, smart phones and tablets also face vision problems.
People who work on computers for lot of time face many problems like discomfort and increased eye strain. Along with these symptoms people also face many other symptoms like
- Blurred vision
- Red and dry eyes
- Double vision
- Feeling of burning and irritation in eyes
- Back and neck pain
People facing computer vision syndrome (CVS) may have all above symptoms or may have one two symptoms. People who experience these symptoms should visit specialists and also you may be advised a functional vision test which further helps you to find out problems like eye tracking, depth perception and others. If left untreated these can lead to severe vision related complications and also might affect your work performance.
Overcome Tips for Vision Problems
One can reduce and control work related eye problems and also problems due to computer vision syndrome (CVS) by following few health tips for vision problems like
- Maintain proper distance– Adjust your computer and keep it 30 inches away from your eyes where you can easily read.
- Adjust the lighting– Reduce or avoid the excess light as it increases stress on eyes. One can use glare filters to adjust the lightings. This glare filters control the light coming from the screen and reduces eye strain.
- Always sit straight– While working on your computer, sit straight in upright posture where your back should be supported by the chair. Sit straight facing at center of the screen. Watching the screen from near or lying down or by bending may be dangerous and can harm your eyes.
- Take breaks– Give your eyes rest for every 15 to 20 minutes. Closing your eyes or moving around in the office away from computer screen for 10 to 20 seconds can be helpful and can provide rest to your eyes.
- Blink frequently– One should blink their eyes frequently to avoid the problem of dry eyes. Most of the people while looking at the computer may not blink as frequently as they should. Their decreased blink rate can make them more prone to dry eyes and it is very important to blink frequently to protect your eyes from getting dry and to keep your eyes moist.
By following the above tips one can easily control eye related vision problems. Along with above few other tips like using special glass to control eye strain. One can also fix blue light filters to the computer screens which can control certain amount of blue light and can protect your eyes.
Homeopathy for Vision Problems
Homeopathy is a natural and holistic way of treating several eye problems. Homeopathy works very well in treating several eye related problems like dry eyes, blurred vision, double vision and also improves Immunity System. Homeopathy uses natural remedies that are extracted from natural substances to treat several eye related problems. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides few health tips for eye problems. These homeopathy tips for vision problems are safe and do not have any side effects. Homeopathy overcome tips for eye problems help to control further damage and also help to protect your eyes. Homeopathy remedies for eye problems are prescribed based on the symptoms and also based on the individualization theory.