What are the Most Common Female Reproductive Disorders
Female reproductive system includes several organs like the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus, the cervix, the vagina, vulva, mammary glands and breast. This reproductive system assists women in reproduction. Women reproductive system is the most important system and any problems in the above reproductive organs may lead to reproductive system disorders like hormonal disorders, infertility, PCOS, vaginismus and so on. Female reproductive is specially designed to do different functions. From menstruation, producing egg cells for reproduction, fertilizing egg with sperm in the tubes to reproducing a foetus our reproductive system is responsible for all these works.
Female reproductive system disorders may also be caused due to diseases in other organs like brain, thyroid, kidneys and liver which affects the reproductive system functioning. Here are the most common female reproductive disorders
- Hormonal imbalance– Hormonal imbalance is a serious issue which affects your metabolism and reproductive system. Women face hormonal imbalances as they age. Hormonal imbalance is caused due to several factors like unhealthy diet, lifestyle, lack of physical activity, sleeping disorders and so on.
- Female infertility– Infertility has become major problem where women face difficulties to get conceived. Female infertility can be caused due to several factors like thyroid disorders, menstrual problems, endometriosis, damaged fallopian tubes, ovulation problems and so on.
- PCOS– Formation of cysts on ovaries due to excess production of androgen hormone in the body. This can lead to several health disorders like infertility, pain and so on.
- Endometriosis– Endometriosis is a disorder caused due to abnormal growth of endometrial tissue that lines the womb. This can lead to infertility, pain and also heavy periods.
- Uterine fibroids– These are the noncancerous tumors that grow on the walls of uterus and these are common in women of reproductive age. These fibroids lead to several problems like infertility, heavy bleeding and pain.
- STD’s– This disease is caused due to unprotected intercourse with the infected person. This is caused due to bacteria called chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea. If left or untreated may lead to several problems like infertility and it can also be life threatening.
- Ovarian cysts– Formation of cysts on the internal and external surface of ovaries is known as ovarian cysts. These cysts are usually filled with fluids which are not harmful. This can cause lower back pain, abnormal uterine haemorrhage and also painful intercourse.
- Cancers– Few cancers that develop in female reproductive organs like cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer and vulvar cancer.
How to Protect Reproductive System in Regular Life
Female reproductive system is responsible for several important functions. It is very important to take care of your reproductive system in order to avoid several health complications like infertility, cysts, cancers and so on. One can protect their reproductive system by following women reproductive problem control tips. Here are few ways to protect your reproductive system
- Eat healthy and be hydrated– Your diet plays crucial role in your reproductive system. Increase your intake of calcium and magnesium as they improve your health and get rid of several illnesses and pains. Eat healthy and also maintain healthy weight to avoid several health issues. Drink adequate fluids and be hydrated as it helps to flush out toxins from your body.
- Engage in safe intercourse– Having safe intercourse is very important to avoid several transmitted diseases like STD’s, HIV and so on. These diseases can lead to infertility and also can be life threatening.
- Exercise regularly– Women should exercise regularly to be healthy and maintain healthy weight. Practice few kegel exercises which improve reproductive health and also practice yoni steam treatment. Yoga is also very beneficial for women and helps to prevent several health disorders. Do your exercises outdoors and also expose yourself to sunlight and get some vitamin D.
- Stop smoking– Smoking can lead to several health disorders cancers, coronary disorders and also can affect ovaries and uterus. Women should avoid smoking.
- Go for regular checkups– Women increase their risk of several reproductive disorders as they age. It is very important to go for regular health check up’s in order to avoid several health complications. Early detection of reproductive disorders helps to control them and also assist in quick recovery.
What are the possible causes of Female Reproductive System Disorders
Several factors can lead to female reproductive system disorders like
- Age plays crucial role in developing these disorders, as women age they are
- more prone to hormonal imbalances and other problems.
- Hereditary or genetics also plays important role in developing few
- Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet
- Thyroid disorders
- Sleeping disorders
- Lack of exercises
- Hormonal imbalances
- Smoking and also alcohol consumption
- Transmitted infections
- Heavy weight
- Exposure to chemicals
- Abnormal menstruation
Homeopathy Health Care Tips for Women Reproductive System
Homeopathy treatment works effectively in treating several reproductive system disorders. Homeopathy mainly treats these disorders by regularizing metabolism, controlling hormonal imbalances and also by treating underlying health disorders. Natural remedies used in homeopathy treatment for female disorders are safe, non toxic and also are free from side effects. Homeopathic remedies like pills and liquid mixtures for reproductive disorders are made of natural substances extracted from plants, vegetables and also other natural minerals. Homeopathy successfully treats several reproductive disorders like PCOS problems, infertility, hormonal imbalance, fibroids, cysts and also several transmitted infections. Homeopathy treatment treats several health disorders of women and improves overall wellbeing. Homeopathy long with treatment for female reproductive disorders also provides health tips to control and prevent them. These homeopathy tips for female disorders include healthy diet, physical exercises and so on. These homeopathic tips help in quick recovery and also to avoid further complications. Homeopathy not just aims to treat female reproductive disorders but aims at overall wellbeing by improving immunity. Homeopathy treatment for female reproductive system disorders are prescribed based on the symptoms and theory of individualization.