What are Monsoon Diseases?
Though monsoon is beautiful and enjoying with its cool breeze and rain drops, it also brings along several diseases. As we all know changes in weather directly influences our health. Cool and humid weather in monsoon affects our immune system and increase the risk of several diseases. Especially children and elders are at an increased risk of several diseases. The weather in monsoon is perfect breeding time for several insects, bacteria and pests. Many people in monsoon gets affected with mosquito borne diseases, air borne diseases, water borne diseases and others like seasonal allergies and infections.
Here is the list of few most common monsoon diseases
- Cold and cough
- Sore throat
- Chicken pox
- Fungal infections
- Stomach infections
- Hepatitis A
- Several allergies
- Skin and scalp infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infections
Along with the above illnesses elders also face increase in joint pains. Monsoon also triggers asthma attack in people who are suffering from asthma.
How to stay away from Monsoon Disorders?
Prevention is the ultimate way to protect ourselves from these monsoon diseases. By following few monsoon diseases prevention tips we can control the monsoon diseases. Monsoon diseases control tips include
- Keep your house and surroundings clean and avoid water stagnation.
- Use mosquito repellent creams to safe guard your children and family from mosquito bites.
- Carry rain gear to protect yourself from rain
- Keep yourself and your house dry.
- Take a bath soon after reaching home when you get drenched in rain to avoid skin allergies
- Drink boiled and warm water to avoid water borne diseases
- Avoid junk and outside food to avoid food poisoning.
- Adjust the temperature in house to avoid cold and cough
- Wash hands and feet frequently to avoid infections, allergies and germs.
- Stay away from infected persons.
What are the Major Signs of Monsoon Disorders?
People with monsoon disorders may have few signs and symptoms like
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat
- Fever with chills
- Body ache
- Abdominal pain
- Rashes on skin and scalp
- Loss of appetite
Overcome tips for Monsoon Disorders
Homeopathy works very efficiently in treating monsoon diseases. Homeopathy treatment improves immunity and healing process of body and treats many monsoon diseases. Homeopathic remedies for monsoon diseases are safe as they are made of natural substances like plants, vegetables and other natural minerals. A homeopath along with treatment for monsoon disorders also provides several health tips for monsoon diseases. Homeopathy health tips for monsoon diseases include healthy diet, regular exercises and so on for quick recovery and also helps to improve immunity. A homeopathy doctor prescribes treatment based on the symptoms and theory of individualization. Homeopathy treatment differs from each individual based on the symptoms and health history of the individual. Homeopathy treatment and health tips for monsoon diseases are safe, free from side effects and are suitable for all age groups.