What is Constipation Problem?
Constipation is a digestive problem many people face now a days. People with constipation have hard stool that are difficult to expel or infrequent or low bowel movements. Though it’s not a serious issue but people face uneasiness and difficulty. Bowel habits vary from each individual. Few people may have once a day, few may have three times a day and few people may also have only three times in a week. This happens due to several health issues or may be when the colon absorbs water from the digestive food. The longer the food stays in colon the more colon absorbs the water from the digested food. Several factors like physical inactivity, dehydration, lack of fibre in diet, few treatments and remedies used in treatments causes constipation. Constipation leads to abdominal pain, bloating and incomplete emptying feeling. Constipation affects our daily routines and productivity at school or office due to inconvenient feeling and discomfort.
Constipation Problems Symptoms and common facts
Few common signs and symptoms of constipation include
- Heavy, hard and dry stool which is difficult to evacuate
- Straining having a bowel movement
- Feeling of fullness and incomplete evacuation
- Severe pain and also haemorrhage during bowel movements due to hard stool
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling uneasy
- Feeling like throwing up
- Abdomen pain and tightness
- Constipation problem is commonly seen in conceived women.
- High usage of laxatives and dairy products also leads to constipation
- It is also caused because of problems with nerves and muscles.
- Constipation can be solved with few life style changes like exercise including fibre rich foods in diet, drinking plenty of water
- Colon cancer and irritable bowel syndrome also leads to constipation.
- Constipation is treated based on the severity and other causes of the problem
- Women are at an increased risk of developing constipation
How Constipation Problems effects the health
Constipation affects our daily activities and leads to several health complications like
- Swelling in veins in anus called haemorrhoids
- Anal fissures or torn skin in anus
- Constipation causes back pain and abdominal pain
- Rectal prolapse or rectum stretch and protrude from anus because of straining.
- Constipation causes headache and loss of appetite and also leads to discomfort
Homeopathy Tips to Overcome Constipation Problems
Homeopathy treatment for constipation works very efficiently. Homeopathic remedies for constipation problems are safe and free from side effects as they are made of natural substances. Homeopathy treats several digestive problems which lead to constipation. Homeopathy not just focuses on treating a particular problem like constipation but aims to improve overall wellbeing. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides several health tips for constipation problems. These constipation problems overcome tips include physical exercises, healthy fibre rich Diet, drinking plenty of water, avoiding dairy products and so on. Homeopathy health tips for constipation problems are safe and can be used by all age groups. Homeopathy treatment for constipation is prescribed by a homeopath based on the symptoms, severity and also theory of individualization. Homeopathy treatment is different for each and every individual as it is based on their own symptoms and conditions.