Morning sickness is a common problem seen in most of the conceived women. Morning sickness is a condition where conceived women face symptoms like nausea and vomiting. Few women also experience weakness even without vomiting. This morning sickness is common especially during the first trimester. The symptoms of morning sickness and the duration it lasts differ for each woman. Women who face severe morning sickness with first child may not experience it at the time of second child. Though it is called morning sickness, but few women may experience the symptoms like vomiting and nausea throughout the day. In few cases morning sickness can affect the quality of life and day to day activities. Severe morning sickness may also lead to malnutrition, dehydration and weight loss in few women. Though it is usually not serious but it is recommended to consult professionals. In severe cases of morning sickness prescriptions are provided and few women may also get hospitalized for recovery. Mild morning sickness may not have any side effects on your child, but in severe cases when you face dehydration and malnutrition, it may affect growth of your child.
One can control morning sickness problem by following few tips and life style changes like
- Sip ginger ale in the morning to sooth stomach.
- Try some crunchy biscuits and toast or dry fruits in the morning
- Take rest and plenty of sleep, as when you’re tired or stressed the symptoms of morning sickness may be severe
Drink plenty of fluids or fruit juices to be hydrated.
- Making changes in their diet and how much they eat. It is advised to take small amount of food and frequently. Taking small quantities is beneficial than having large meals.
- Avoid smells and foods which make you feel uncomfortable, as these may worsen the symptoms of morning sickness.
- Taking vitamin B6 may also help in controlling nausea and vomiting to a great extent.
- Avoid fat foods and include more protein foods in diet.
- Eat light food which can be digested easily.
- Stay active by doing light exercises and get indulged in other activities which can keep you distracted from the symptoms.
- Sniff refreshing scents like lemon, ginger and so on.
- Wear comfortable clothes to avoid discomfort, tightness and other symptoms.
Contact your doctor when you have severe morning sickness along with pain, fever and others.
Homeopathy treatment for morning sickness
Homeopathy treatment for morning sickness problems is safe, mild and is suitable for conceived women. Homeopathy for morning sickness problems uses natural remedies extracted from plants, vegetables and other natural minerals. Homeopathy treatment is prescribed after examining the symptoms and also based on the individualization theory. Homeopathy not just controls morning sickness problems but also helps in growth and development of your child. Homeopathy doctors along with treatment also provide health tips for morning sickness problems which work efficiently in controlling the symptoms of morning sickness to a great extent.