What are the Causes and Controlling tips?
Chikungunya is mainly caused due to infected mosquito bites. Mosquitoes named Aedes albopictus and Aedes aegypti carry infection from infected person to non infected person. Chikungunya also spread with monkeys, birds and cattle. It can be transmitted from mother to new born baby at the time of birth. Transfusion of bodily fluids also generates chikungunya in non infected person.
Tips to Control Chikungunya :
By following few basic steps we can eliminate spreading of chikungunya and protect our family.
- We can avoid chikungunya by avoiding mosquito bites.
- Use mosquito repellent creams to avoid mosquito bites
- Keep surroundings clean
- Avoid stagnant water in and around house to eliminate mosquito breeding
- Usage of mosquito nets to windows and using net doors is the top way to stop mosquitoes entering our house.
- Avoid over watering your plants in order to eliminate mosquito bites
- Clean your AC and Ac trays to avoid mosquitoes.
- Wear full clothes that covers your body
Benefits of Homeopathy to Control Chikungunya :
Homeopathy remedies for chikungunya are very effective and controls chikungunya fever. Homeopathy treatment for chikungunya treats the infection along with its symptoms like fever, chills, headache, joint pains, muscle pains and many more. Homeopathy for chikungunya problems uses natural treatment and it is safe and has no side effects. Homeopathy remedies are prescribed based on the symptoms of infected individuals and their severity. Homeopathy targets to improve immunity of the individuals and helps to deal with the infections and diseases.
Homeopathy Tips for Chikungunya :
Homeopathy not just provides treatment but also prescribe some chikungunya control tips to stay healthy and improve immunity. Chikungunya homeopathy tips include some healthy eating habits and physicals which keep us fit, improves overall wellbeing and self healing process to eliminate diseases and illnesses.