Effective Methods to stop white Hair
White Hair is most commonly seen in elders and is considered to be the natural process of aging. But these days, unfortunately, teenagers and even children are facing hair whitening problem along with other hair related problems like hair fall, hair thinning, dandruff and many others. Several factors like unhealthy diet, pollution, hereditary, vitamin deficiency, stress and others are leading to this condition. Presence of white strands at a young age can be disheartening and also affect self-image.
|People Also Asked for|
|What are the common reasons for hair thinning in women?|
|How eating habits affect our hair?|
|What are the tips followed to avoid white hair?|
|Can we pluck white hair?|
For all those who are embarrassed with their white hair, here we have come up with few natural remedies which help to remove white hair naturally.
Natural remedies to remove White Hair
Below are few home remedies which help to remove whitening of hair naturally
- Amla oil/ Amla paste- Amla is considered to be the superfood for hair. Both Amla oil and amla paste work very well for white hair. To make amla oil, boil few crushed amlas with coconut oil and apply this oil solution regularly to hair. You can leave it overnight and wash it off with a mild shampoo next day morning or you can even wash it off after massaging this oil for 1 hour.
You can also apply amla paste to hair and scalp thoroughly, leave it for 1 hour and wash it off with the mild shampoo. To make amla paste, first, deseed the amlas and grind them to a nice paste.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil- Curry leaves, another important ingredient for our hair. Curry leaves are used as natural remedy for hair problems since ancient times. To get rid of white hair boil curry leaves in coconut oil for few minutes and strain the solution. Now massage this oil onto your scalp, leave it overnight or wash it off after one hour. For best results use this oil regularly, it not just eliminates white hair but also strengthens the roots and helps in hair growth.
- Black Tea- Black tea is also considered to be the best remedy for white hair. Boil the black tea in a cup of water for 5 minutes and leave it to cool down. Now strain this solution and apply it on to your scalp and hair and massage it gently. Leave this water solution on hair for 1hour and then wash it off. The antioxidant properties present in black tea prevent premature aging of the hair and also darken your hair color.
- Lemon juice and coconut oil- Another remedy for white hair is coconut oil with lemon juice. Vitamin C and B and other nutrients present in lemon help to maintain pigment in hair follicles. To prepare the solution, boil 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Allow this solution to cool down and massage your scalp with this oil and make sure to apply it from roots to tips. Wash your hair after 1 hour with sulfate free shampoo.
- Henna with Fenugreek seed powder- Most of the people facing white hair utilizes henna for their hair. From now on the use of henna in the given way to get optimal results. Mix 2 teaspoons of henna powder with 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed powder, 1 teaspoon of curd, 1 teaspoon of coffee powder, 2 tablespoons of tulsi leaves juice and 2 tablespoons of mint leave juice. Mix all the ingredients together nicely and make it a paste. Now apply this paste to your hair and scalp nicely and leave it for 2 to 4 hours. Later wash it off nicely with a mild shampoo.
- Hibiscus flower and amla- Hibiscus flower is another crucial remedy used for white hair and hair fall since olden days. Take a few hibiscus flowers and crush them nicely. Add amla powder to this hibiscus flower crush, now add little water and make it a nice paste. Now apply this to your hair and leave it for one hour and wash it off.
People try to pluck initially white hair, but it is suggested not to pluck the white hair. Follow the above tips which suit you to stop regrowth of white hair and maintain the gorgeous look.