What are liver disorders?
Liver disorders are any damages to liver that effects the functioning of liver. Liver is the largest and important organ of our body. It assists our body to digest food, store energy, remove toxins, produce protein and also controls cholesterol levels. Liver is located in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen. It is the natural powerhouse of the body, it produces bile and aids digestion. Many factors like infections, excess intake of drugs or remedies, excess alcohol, liver cancers and inherited diseases leads to liver disorders. Liver can heal itself, liver can repair injured tissues and can regenerate itself. Liver has many cells to perform a task, if a part of liver is infected, the other cells will do the tasks until the part of liver is cured. Liver disorders sometimes can be life threatening and needs immediate treatment. Liver disorders occur slowly over years, where as in rare cases like acute liver failure, the liver gets damaged within 48 hours.
There are different types of liver disorders, some common liver disorders are
- Alcohol Consumption related liver disorders
- Non alcoholic fatty liver disorder
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Fatty liver or hepatic steatosis
Causes of liver disorders
Common causes of liver disorders include
- High alcohol consumption
- Virus infections
- Reaction to certain treatments
Symptoms of liver disorders
Symptoms of liver disorders are
- Swelling of abdomen and legs
- Weakness and fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Discolouration or yellowing of the skin or jaundice
- Changes in colour of stool and urine
- Low libido
- Small red blood spider like vessel bruise
Prevention procedures of liver disorders?
It is very important to prevent liver disorders, by following few liver disorder prevention tips an individual can prevent liver damage are
- Controlling alcohol consumption
- Getting hepatitis vaccine
- Hygiene is very important to avoid infections
- Use remedies of treatment wisely
- Avoid contact with body fluids of other fluids
- Keep away from chemicals, sprays and other insecticide sprays
- Protect skin from chemicals and toxins
- Avoid obesity, maintain healthy weight
- When going for tattoos or body piercing make sure the instruments used are sanitary and aseptic.
- Fatty liver is a health illness which can be prevented with healthy lifestyle, healthy diet and regular physical exercises.
Homeopathy remedies for Liver Disorders
Homeopathy treatment for Liver Disorders is very effective. Liver disorder treatment in homeopathy uses natural substances extracted from plants, vegetables, minerals and animal based. Homeopathy treatment for liver disorders is safe, have no side effects and aims to treat the underlying root cause of the problem. Homeopathy successfully treats many types of liver disorders fatty liver, cirrhosis, liver inflammation and many more. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides liver health tips to give quick and fast relief from the discomfort. Liver disorder tips in homeopathy contain healthy eating habits, regular physicals, avoiding alcohol and smoking. Health tips for liver disorders not only useful to treat liver problems but also improves overall wellbeing. Liver disorder tips include lifestyle changes to get healthy liver and also useful for all age groups.