Where does Nerve Pain effected in Body
Nerves are spread throughout our body, there are thousands of nerves in our body and are very crucial as nerves helps to transmit signals to all the parts of the body like brain, spinal cord and other parts. Nervous system is also involved in each and every function of our body from regulating breathing to sensing heat and cold along with controlling muscles. Nerve pain is a chronic pain which is also known as neuropathic pain and any damage to nerves may affect our whole body and especially the area and type of nerve that got affected. Nerve pain or damage may lead to constipation, weakness, fatigue, loss of ability to sense like chest pain and heart attack, sudden electric shock pain and so on. Nerve pain can be severe in night times and it can affect your sleep and lead to sleeplessness. There are three types of nerves in the body like
- Autonomic Nerves- these control the activities like Blood Pressure, digestion, heart rate, body temperature and so on.
- Motor Nerves- these nerves pass signals from brain, spinal cord to the muscles.
- Sensory Nerves- these nerves pass signals from skin and muscles to spinal cord and brain.
What are Causes and Symptoms of Nerve Pain?
Few people tend to develop nerve pain and damage due to aging. Few other causes which lead to nerve damage include
- Diabetes– high sugar levels in the body can damage nerves and this condition is called diabetic neuropathy. This is a serious condition which can affect all the three types of nerve like autonomic nerves, motor nerves and also the sensory nerves.
- Auto immune disorders- several auto immune disorders can lead to symptoms of nerve pain like multiple sclerosis, lupus, inflammatory bowel diseases and myasthenia gravis and so on.
- Trauma- not just physical injuries or illnesses can lead to nerve pain but it may also be caused due to stress, unexpected happenings and also due to trauma.
- Cancer- the cancerous tumors may press or push the nerves and can also damage the nerves and cause nerve pain. Cancers can cause nerve pain in several ways like nerve pain and damage can also be happened due to chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Cancer lead to nutrition deficiency which further may cause nerve pain and affect the functioning of nerves.
- Motor neuron diseases- when nerve cells present in the brain and spinal cord do not work properly, it leads to motor neuron diseases, it is a progressive disorder and affects nerves.
- Few prescriptions- few prescriptions used to treat HIV, used in chemotherapy and so on have the ability to damage nerves and cause nerve pain.
- Malnutrition– malnutrition or nutritional deficiency due to unhealthy or poor diet may lead to nerve pain or damage. Malnutrition can cause peripheral neuropathy. Deficiency of vitamins like vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D and others lead to pain in nerves and also cause nerve damage. People with vitamin deficiency have symptoms like weakness, fatigue, nerve pain and also burning sensations.
- Infections- nerve pain can also be caused due to infections. Several infections like HIV, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Lyme disease and others causes nerve pain. Bacteria and virus which cause infections can also lead to nerve pain and damage.
Symptoms of nerve pain or damage differ with area and type of nerve that got affected. People with nerve damage may have symptoms like
Symptoms of Atomic Nerves Pain or Damage
- Loss of sense
- Bladder disorders
Symptoms of Motor Nerves Pain and Damage
- Muscle atrophy
Symptoms of sensory Nerve Pain and Damage
- Pain and burning sensation in the area that got affected
- Tingling and numbness pain which may extend from hands to your legs.
- People may have sudden and severe pain like electric shock.
Overcome Tips for Nerve Pain in Body
Though nerve pain can not be eliminated completely but further complications and severity can be controlled with early treatment. When you face any symptoms of nerve pain it is advised to consult your doctor to treat symptoms and pain. Nerve damage or pain develops slowly and it can be controlled before getting worst. One can strengthen and overcome the pain and discomfort of nerve pain by following few tips like
- Be hydrated
- Control your sugar levels, as diabetes is the top cause of nerve pain.
- Get nutritious diet to eliminate inflammation and nutritional deficiency.
- Practice breathing exercises
- get sunlight and vitamin D
- practice yoga as it strengthens nervous system
- try acupuncture and massage therapy
- use heating pads to get relief
- get moving as it helps to improve circulation in feet and hands
People with nerve pain should check their feet regularly for any wounds, swelling or others. It is also crucial to choose the right shoes to avoid discomfort and pain, tight shoes or imperfect shoes can affect circulation and can cause pain.
Homeopathy Health Tips for Nerve Disorders
Homeopathy treatment works effectively in treating nerve pain in body. Homeopathic remedies for nerve disorders are made of using natural substances and are safe and side effects free. Homeopathy is a natural and holistic way of treating nerve pain. Homeopathy treatment for nerve pain is prescribed based on the symptoms and also based on the theory of individualization and is safe and do not have any adverse affects. Homeopathy treatment for nerve pain not just focuses on suppressing the disorders but also aims at improving overall wellbeing. Homeopathy treatment for nerve pain along with treatment also provides health tips for nerve disorders. These homeopathy tips for nerve disorders are safe and help in quick recovery. Homeopathy tips for nerve disorders include exercises, diet and so on. Homeopathy not just focuses on nerve pain but improves immunity and eliminates occurrence of illnesses.