Stroke is a severe condition caused due to lack of circulation and oxygen to a particular area of the brain. The circulation may be cut off due to formation of clots in the vessels. When the circulation is interrupted, the brain cells get damaged and leads to stroke. Stroke is a severe condition which can lead to brain injury and is life threatening also. Few conditions like hypertension, high cholesterol levels, diabetes and abnormal heart beat may increase the risk of stroke. Stroke is classified into two types based on the cause of stroke, they are Ischemic stroke and hemorrhagic stroke.
Causes of stroke
Different type of stroke is caused due to different causes like
- Ischemic stroke- This type of stroke is mainly caused due to formation of clots in brain vessels. The clots may also form in vessels in other parts of the body and later reach the brain. Formation of plaque or cholesterol deposits in brain vessels may also lead to ischemic stroke. These clots cut of the circulation to brain cells and lead to brain injury. The main risk factor of ischemic stroke is high cholesterol levels in body.
- Hemorrhagic stroke- This type of stroke occurs when week vessels in the brain ruptures and break. This leads to haemorrhage in brain which damage cells and tissues in the brain. Hypertension acts as risk factor in hemorrhagic stroke.
Few other risk factors of stroke are
- Age (people above age 55 are at an increased risk of stroke)
- Gender (men are more likely to get stroke than women)
- Previous history of heart attack
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of physical activity
Symptoms of stroke
Symptoms of stroke differ from each individual, type of stroke and also depending on the area of brain that got affected. Here are few common signs and symptoms of stroke
- Numbness or weakness in one side of the body i.e. the different parts of the body like arm, legs and face.
- Vision problems
- Confusion, trouble speaking and also repeating the phrases
- Unexpected headache without any specific cause
- Balancing problems like trouble walking and may also fall due to lack of balance
- Breathing disorders
When you face the above symptoms, it is very important to get early diagnosis and treatment in order to avoid further complications.
Homeopathy treatment for stroke problems
Homeopathy treatment for stroke problems works effectively and assists in quick recovery. Homeopathy for stroke problems uses natural remedies which are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy remedies for stroke problems are extracted from natural substances and are also non toxic. Homeopathy treatment stroke problems is prescribed based on the theory of individualization and also are different from each individual. Homeopathy doctors along with treatment for stroke also provide stroke problems control tips. These health tips for stroke problems are safe and assist in quick recovery and also in managing the risk.