All you need to know about Mosquito born diseases
Mosquito born diseases like Malaria and Dengue are on the rise these days. The situation is more intense in urban areas. Irrespective of time, mosquitoes are attacking during the day and night too. Neglecting the basic precautionary against mosquitoes is the major cause of this problem. Stagnation of water in empty places, throwing garbage, empty coconut shells, plastic bottles on the roads and others can worsen the condition, as these works as perfect places for mosquitoes breeding. One can prevent these diseases by taking few simple precautionary steps.
Precautions to Prevent Mosquitoes born disease
Experts say that we can prevent these mosquito born diseases by taking few simple precautions like
- One should keep their surroundings clean and avoid stagnation of water.
- One should keep the empty places in surroundings clean without throwing any garbage or dust
- Make sure to keep your house clean especially the dark corners.
- By using mosquito nets, wearing full sleeves and covering the body with clothes we can control these mosquito-borne diseases to a great extent.
- If you are suffering from fever, headache, body pains, red blisters on the skin or vomiting for more than 4 days, it is highly advisable to consult a professional.
- If anyone in the house gets malaria or dengue, then the other family members should stay alert.