Joints are the major parts of the body where bones meet and they also help us to move. Joints are present in different areas of the body like hips, knees, ankles, toes, shoulders and neck. Any abnormalities or damages in the joints can lead to joint pain and can also affect your movements and lead to severe pain. Several conditions can lead to joint pains like arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, injuries, strain and sprain, poor posture, repetitive actions, bone cancer, tendinitis, heavy weight, chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. In few cases people may experience joint pain due to infection and tumors in joints. Joint pain which is also called as arthralgia it is a very common complaint seen in elder people, as people age their joints and bones become weaker and stiff and lead to pain. People with joint pain have symptoms like swelling and tenderness in joints, loss of motion, redness and warmth around joints, muscle cramps, stiffness, difficulty walking and bending and others. The pain in joint can be moderate to severe. The pain can affect individuals work, lifestyle and day to day activities. Symptoms worsen with severity and also with aging. People experience joint pain in weather changes, intense exercises and other heavy works. Joint pain is hereditary in few people family history of joint plays a crucial role. Joint pain can be seen in several areas and are called differently like neck pain, hip pain, back pain and others. Few joints in our body are more prone to pain as they are used repeatedly and are responsible for continuous movements like knee joints, neck joints, hip joints, shoulder joints and lower back joints.
People may experience joint pain in one joint or in more than one joint i.e. several joints. Severe joint pain can also disturb individuals sleep and lead to sleeping disorders. In few people when joint pain is due to injuries, the pain may last from few weeks to several months. Joint pain worsens with change in weather. Cool weather increases pain in joints. People in cool weathers experience severe and throbbing pain in joints. This pain reduces when the weather is hot without any treatment and prescriptions.
Homeopathy treatment successfully controls joint pains and also further degeneration of joints. Damages in Joint are long lasting and they cannot be reverted in this case homeopathy treatment helps to provide relief from joint pains and stops further damaging of joints. Homeopathic remedies for joint problems are very effective, free from side effects and also are safe. Homeopathy eases pain and discomfort of joints and helps to improve mobility by using natural remedies extracted from plants, vegetables and other natural minerals. Homeopathy along with treatment for joint pains also provides joint problems overcome tips. These homeopathy tips for joint problems are very helpful in providing relief from the pain and discomfort naturally. Homeopathy remedies along with these joint problems control tips helps to get relief from intense pain and improves mobility of joints by easing stiffness and inflammation.
Joint Problems Control Tips
Even though the joint pain and damage to joints cannot be reverted, people can get relief from throbbing pain of joints by following few tips and lifestyle changes. Here are few tips which help in lowering the pain, like
- Opt for water exercises– Water exercises like swimming, water aerobics and others helps to improve flexibility of joints and provide relief from joint pains. Several water exercises also help to improve functioning of joints by strengthening them.
- Use Epsom salt– Epsom salts are rich in magnesium and sulphates which are easily absorbed by our body. It reduces inflammation and relaxes the joints. Use Epsom salt to compress your joints which provides instant relief. You can also add Epsom salt to warm water and bath with it after soaking the salt for some time.
- Lose some excess weight– Your weight puts strain and pressure on your joints especially knee joints. In order to get relief from joint pain and further damage to joints, it is crucial to remove some excess weight. People with obesity are at an increased risk of developing joint pains due to high pressure on joints.
- Apply hot and cold packs– Use hot and cold packs on the painful areas to reduce inflammation and pain. This ice and heat packs relieve joints form stiffness and improves mobility by easing the pain. You can even use and apply eucalyptus or other oils on the painful areas and then use cold and hot packs to relief from pain and discomfort.
- Wrap your joints– Use knee brace to reduce pressure, swelling and discomfort in knees. Knee brace are very helpful for people with osteoarthritis. By wrapping your knees you can provide support and avoid stress on knees.
- Do exercises and be physically active– If you are physical inactive your joints can become stiff and increase the pain. Practicing exercises helps to strengthen your muscles and joints and prevent pain. Practice ancient martial arts to increase motion and to prevent stiffness.
- Eat healthy diet– Healthy diet helps to avoid joint problems and inflammation in joints. Add fresh fruits and vegetables, omega 3 fatty acids in diet as they are very useful for your joints. Foods like walnuts, cold water fish and others are full of omega 3 fatty acids. Avoid sugars, trans fat and other processed foods, as they increase inflammation properties in the body.
- Get enough calcium and vitamin D– Both calcium and vitamin D are very essential for bones and joints. They help to improve joint health and avoid inflammation in joints.
Along with the above tips one should also avoid excess stretching and intense exercises when you have pain as it increases pressure on joints and increases inflammation. Getting frequent massage, hot water bath and rest are very essential for joints as these prevent pain. People with joint pains needs to take extra care during cold weathers as the cold weather triggers pain and inflammation in joints.