There are several types of sleeping disorders like
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders like jet lag.
Several factors may lead to sleeping disorders in many people like stress, pain, health illnesses, depression, anxiety, illnesses like asthma and breathing problems, genetics, age, late working hours, some treatments, nocturia, trauma and environmental factors like loud noises and different temperatures.
Some symptoms commonly seen in people with sleeping disorders are feeling sleepy, tired feeling, anxiety, aggression, low production at work and lack of concentration.
How to Overcome Sleeping Disorders?
Individuals can overcome sleeplessness by following few sleeping disorders tips and good sleep habits like
- Develop regular sleep and wake up cycle and stick to the plan to make our body respond to it.
- Avoid intake of caffeine, tea and alcohol as they disturb sleep and leads to sleeplessness.
- Avoid heavy dinner before bed time.
- Avoid watching TV, mobile phones and laptops late at night as it disturbs our sleep.
- Do some physical exercises as it helps with god sleep
- Keep your room neat and clean, add some mild fragrance to improve sleep.
- Use comfortable mattress and pillows to avoid discomfort
- Avoid day time sleeping as it leads to sleeplessness in the nights.
- Read a book when you can’t sleep instead of watching TV and mobile phones.
By following sleeping disorder safety tips individuals can avoid several health complications due to sleeplessness.
How Sleeping Disorders effect Health :
Lack of adequate sleep leads to several health problems in individuals like
- Weakened immunity
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Lack of concentration
- Problems in decision making
- Increases stress
- Mood swings like depression, anxiety, anger and etc.
- Skin aging
- Hair loss
- Memory problems
- Digestive problems
- Increases rate of accidents
Homeopathy for Sleeping Disorders :
Homeopathy for sleeping disorders provides great help in treating several types of sleeping disorders. Sleeping disorders treatment through homeopathy not just focuses on treating sleeping disorder but also targets the triggers leading to sleeping disorders. Homeopathy uses natural substances in the treatment and improves immunity. Treatment for sleeping disorders in homeopathy is safe, has no side effects and can be used to all age groups. Homeopaths also suggest some health tips for sleeping disorders to improve sleep and health.