What is Autism Disorders?
Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder (ASD). It is a neurological development disorder in which children face challenges with social interaction, behaviours and communication. Children also face difficulty to share their feelings and about their wants and needs. It can range from mild to severe, it is also referred as spectrum disorder due to its range of symptoms. Signs and symptoms in children may appear between 2 to 3 years of age. With early diagnosis and treatment one can improve their condition to a lot extent. Though the exact cause of autism is not yet known but factors like genes and environment factors also have serious impact. Infections in conceived women, Consumption of Alcohol and cocaine also leads to autism disorders. Few risk factors of autism disorder include genetics, gender, having sibling with autism disorder and having older parents. Autism spectrum disorder is classified into three types namely
- Autistic disorder or classic autism
- Asperger syndrome
- Pervasive developmental disorder- it is also called as atypical autism.
Autism Disorders Symptoms and common facts
All people with autism may not have same symptoms abut most common symptoms of autism spectrum disorder are repetitive actions or behaviour disorders and problem with both verbal and non-verbal communication. Few other symptoms of autism include
- They fail to develop friendship
- Not interested in sharing their feelings, things and interest
- Make irregular eye contact
- Delayed speech and give irrelevant answers
- Get upset easily with slight changes
- Do not respond to their name when called
- Not able to understand directions and questions.
- Few people with autism may stay nonverbal and intellectually disabled
- People with autism also have health issues like Sleeping Disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, anxiety, seizures and also lack of concentration and attention.
- Boys are five times more at risk of developing autism than girls
- There is no particular test to determine autism disorders or cure for autism disorder
How Autism Disorders effects the health
Autism affects each and every aspect of health and development. It is a development disorder and children with autism face several challenges which change with age and vary in severity. Autism delays physical development along with Brain development. Due to lack of communicating skills many children face difficulty to express their wants, needs and also social development.
Homeopathy Tips to Overcome Autism Disorders
Homeopathy treatment is a holistic treatment and works very effectively in treating autism disorders. Homeopathy remedies works efficiently in treating several psychological and development disorders. Homeopathy remedies for autism disorder in children are mild, effective, safe and side effects free. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides autism disorders overcome tips. These homeopathy health tips for autism disorders works very effectively and are suggested by homeopaths. Homeopathy not just focuses on controlling the symptoms but also aims to treat the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy treatment and health tips for autism disorders are suggested based on the symptoms, previous health history and also based on individualization theory.