Heart attack is a severe, painful and life threatening disease faced by many individuals and it is mainly caused due to blockage of arteries. Several conditions like high cholesterol, stress, hypertension and others can lead to heart problem. Our heart is a muscular organ which needs continuous supply and also helps in pumping. Our heart is a network of vessels like arteries, veins and capillaries. When supply to heart is stopped due to sudden blockage in the arteries, it leads to death of heart muscle cells and causes heart attack. This blockage of the arteries may be due to build up of plaque or clot. Heart attack is mainly caused due to coronary heart disease. Heart attack can also lead to cardiac arrest where individuals become unconscious and face breathing problems. Smoking and obesity acts as risk factors and increase the risk of heart attack.
Causes of Heart Attack
When individuals face blockage in one or more arteries, it leads to heart attack. Along with this, several other factors also make you more prone to heart attack. Here is the list of few risk factors which increase the risk of heart attack in many individuals
- Age (i.e. people above the age of 45)
- Family history or genetics
- High cholesterol (leads to high level of LDL and can cause to clots in arteries)
- Diet full of fats
- Hypertension (as it damages arteries)
- Lack of exercises
Heart attack is also caused due to a condition called angina i.e. a condition where individuals face chest pain due to lack of oxygen supply to the heart. People with previous history of heart attack or any heart operations. People with lack of physical activity are at an increased risk of heart problems.
Symptoms of Heart Attack
Though most of the people have sudden heart attack without any early symptoms, few people may experience symptoms. The severity of heart attack may also differ from mild to severe. Here are few common symptoms of heart attack
- Pressure and crushing sensation in areas like chest, arm, back, neck and jaw.
- Headache and breathlessness
- Indigestion and heartburn
- Fatigue, nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal heart beat
People with heart attack may have one or more of the above symptoms. The heart attack that happens suddenly is called as silent myocardial infarction and this is most common in people with diabetes. If you have any of the above symptoms it is very important to consult your doctor.
As we all know heart attack is a serious and life threatening problem and also leads to few complications in some cases like arrhythmia, cardiogenic shock and heart rupture. Arrhythmia is a condition where people face abnormally fast heart beat and suddenly heart stops beating i.e. cardiac attack. Cardiogenic shock is a condition where muscles in the heart gets damaged and affects the supply. Heart rupture is a condition where muscles and walls of the heart rupture. These above complications can affect individuals very quickly soon after heart attack and lead to death.
Tips for Heart Attack Problems
Individuals can prevent heart attack and its complications by following few lifestyle changes. Here is the list of health tips for heart attack problems
- Healthy diet– one should avoid excess intake of saturated fats, salt, sweets, red meat and others to be healthy and avoid the risk of heart attack as they increase the risk of plaque build up in the arteries. Include fresh fruits and vegetables, grains and so on in your diet. Include fish in your diet for omega 3 fatty acids.
- Exercise regularly– regular exercises help you to control your weight, reduce cholesterol and also the risk of heart attack. Lack of physical activity is the main cause of heart attack in most of the people. Regular exercises help to improve heart pumping. Few exercises like brisk walking, swimming, weight lifting and so on helps to improve heart condition.
- Control your stress– stress and anxiety increase the risk of heart attack. Yoga, meditation and several others like breathing techniques helps to control stress. These relaxing techniques help you to be calm and also help to control hypertension.
- Quit smoking– as we all know smoking is injurious to health, it not just affects your health but also affects your family’s health and people around you as well. Smoking increase the risk of heart diseases as well as other health issues also. Avoid smoking to reduce the risk of heart problems as well as other disorders.
- Regularly monitor your sugar levels– it is very crucial for diabetic people to check their sugar levels regularly. High sugar levels in body can damage the arteries and cause several cardiovascular health issues.
- Have dark chocolate– dark chocolates are believed to reduce the risk of heart problems. It contains several nutrients and also helps control hypertension. Along with several health benefits, excess intake of dark chocolate may also adversely affect your weight.
- Get along with friends and relatives– people should spend enough time with their family and friends. Being with close people makes you feel at ease and also less prone to heart problems. It reduces stress, anxiety and also keeps you healthy.
- Monitor your signs and symptoms– it is important to get regular health check up’s and also monitor signs and symptoms to avoid dangerous life threatening diseases.
Homeopathy Treatment for Heart Attack Problems
Homeopathy is a natural way of preventing heart attack and also it symptoms. Homeopathy tries to eliminate the heart attack problems by focusing and treating the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy reduces cholesterol, control diabetes and also other problems which triggers heart attack. Homeopathy uses natural remedies in the treatment and they are safe, non toxic and also are free from side effects. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides few tips for heart attack problems like exercises, healthy diet and others. These homeopathy tips for heart attack problems help in quick recovery and also in controlling the symptoms.