What is Hearing Loss Disorder?
Facing difficulty in hearing or understanding what others are saying clearly is treated as hearing loss disorder. Hearing loss disorder is also called as hearing impairment. Hearing loss disorder is one of the common problems faced by many individuals now days. It is a serious health issue which can affect day to day life and relationship. Hearing loss can be temporary and in few cases it can last longer. Hearing loss is common in elder people but now days it is more common due to several factors like ear infections, allergies, injury, hypertension, diabetes and so on. Hearing loss can be mild, moderate and severe depending on the type of disorder. Early diagnosis and treatment is very important to avoid further complications and hearing loss. Prevention is the ideal way to avoid complications.
Hearing Loss problems causes and symptoms
Hearing loss disorders can be caused due to several factors like
- Loud noises
- Prescriptions used in treatments
- Auto immune ear disorders
- Meniere’s disease
- Acoustic neuroma
- Ear infections
- Accumulated ear wax
- Ruptured ear drum
It is also caused due to health illnesses like hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases and so on.
Few common signs and symptoms of hearing loss disorder include
- Not hearing properly what other people are saying
- Requesting people to repeat what they say
- Thinks as if others are murmuring
- Difficult to your when someone calls from back
- Face difficulty while talking on phone
- Listening to songs and watching TV at loud voices
- Give inappropriate answers due to not hearing properly
- Facing tinnitus i.e. hearing sounds like roaring, hissing and so on
- Isolate themselves from social gatherings
Types of Hearing Loss problems
There are three types of hearing loss disorders like
- Conductive hearing loss- it is the reduction of hearing capacity caused due to problems with middle ear like ear wax, formation of fluids in ear due to illnesses, ruptured ear drum, Allergies and Infections.
- Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL)- hearing loss is caused due to problems in inner ear like nerve damage. It can lead to long term hearing loss. It is also called as nerve related hearing loss.
- Mixed hearing loss- it is the combination of both conductive and sensorineural hearing loss. In this type the hearing loss may be caused due to problem with middle ear or inner ear.
Homeopathic tips for Hearing Loss Disorder
Homeopathy treats different types of hearing loss disorders by improving immunity. Along with treatment homeopathy also provides health tips for hearing loss problems, these homeopathy health tips for hearing loss problems helps individuals to avoid hearing problems and stay healthy. These hearing loss problems overcome tips are safe and very effective. Homeopathic remedies for hearing loss problems are made of natural substances extracted from plants, vegetables and other mineral based. Treatment for hearing loss in homeopathy is prescribed by professional homeopath based on the symptoms and individualization theory. Homeopathic remedies for hearing loss disorders can be used by all age groups and works very effectively. Homeopathy aims to improve immunity and hence treats hearing loss disorders.