How Bipolar Disorders affect body?
Bipolar disorder is a brain disorder in which an individual faces severe mood swings varying from depression to mania. Bipolar disorder is a chronic health illness and is also termed as manic depression. Extreme mood swings make individuals extremely happy, sad, weak, energetic and can also have suicidal thoughts. Bipolar disorders are classified into different types like Bipolar I disorder, Bipolar II disorder, cyclothymic disorder or cyclothymia, mixed features and rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Though bipolar disorder is a mental disorder, it has severe effects on body. Bipolar disorders affect individual’s productivity due to mood swings, they feel extremely energetic some times and may also feel weak. It affects their career and relationship with family and friends. Few physical effects of bipolar disorder include abnormal heart beat, breathing disorders, headache, Sleeping Disorders, changes in appetite, weakness, hyperactive, hypertension, suicidal thoughts and also social withdrawal. Prescriptions used in bipolar disorder treatment also leads to few side effects like vomiting, dizziness, confusion, diarrhea, appetite disorders, weight gain and so on.
Bipolar Disorder causes and symptoms
Exact cause of Bipolar disorders is still not known, it may develop due to several factors like
- Genetic factors
- Physical factors like brain structure, abnormal functioning of brain circuits and chemical imbalances in brain.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Physical or mental abuse and trauma
- Alcohol or drug consumption
- Brain injury
Along with few symptoms like sleeping disorders and intense emotional swings, people face different symptoms in manic episode and depressive episode.
- Symptoms in manic episode- hyperactivity, not feeling sleepy, loss of Appetite, risky behaviours, feel they can do anything, excitement, enthusiasm, rapid speech, irritability, racy thoughts and many more.
- Symptoms of depressive episode- feeling sad and low, depression, lack of energy, sleeping too much or too little, lack of concentration, suicidal thoughts, hurting themselves and so on.
Overcome Bipolar Disorders
Individuals can overcome the condition by following bipolar disorder overcome tips like
- Controlling stress
- Following regular routines
- Taking prescriptions regularly
- Making friends and being with family
- Eat healthy
- Quit alcohol, drugs and smoking
- Regular exercise
- Control racing thoughts
- Attend therapy classes
- Know and avoid triggers
- Pay attention to triggers and mood chart
Homeopathic tips for Bipolar Disorders
Homeopathy treats bipolar disorders very effectively by controlling and stabilizing mood swings. Homeopathic remedies for bipolar disorder are natural, made of natural substances like plants, vegetables and natural minerals. Homeopathy not just focuses on mood swings but also targets on overall wellbeing of individuals. Homeopathy treatment is prescribed only after detail examination and individualization. Homeopathy also provides health tips for bipolar disorder to the individuals to recover quickly. Homeopathy health tips for bipolar disorders include healthy eating habits, Physical Exercises and many more. Homeopathy treatment for bipolar disorder is safe and side effects free. Homeopathy improves immunity and also treats other health illnesses. Homeopathy treats disorders by aiming at the root cause of the problem.