How Lupus Effect the Body?
Lupus is an immune system disorder i.e. individual body’s own immune system attacks its own healthy cells and tissues instead of attacking foreign substances. In people with Lupus body’s immune system fails to differentiate between foreign substances and body’s tissues and attacks the tissues. Lupus is a chronic disease which attacks and damage several parts of the body like joints, skin, kidneys, heart, lungs, brain and many more. Women are at an increased risk of developing lupus than men. There are several types of Lupus disorder like
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE)
- Subacute cutanious lupus erythematosus
- Neonatal lupus
People with lupus face butterfly shaped rash on face on both cheeks and nose. Symptoms of lupus imitate other diseases liek Arthritis Disorders, skin infections and many more. Some other symptoms of lupus include fatigue, mild fever, pain in joints, breathlessness, hair loss, infections, vasculities and many more. Lupus affects many parts of the body like skin, hair, digestive system, circular system, liver, kidneys, reproductive system and many more. Lupus affects reproductive system of women and increase the risk of miscarriage in many women though with treatment few women can also get conceived and have healthy babies. Lupus may also increase the risk of cancers.
Overcome Tips to Lupus Disorders
Though lupus is an auto immune disorder by following few healthy tips and with few lifestyle modifications one can easily manage symptoms and complications of lupus. Tips to overcome lupus include
- Eat healthy like organic foods, fish, nuts fruits and vegetables, high antioxidant foods etc.
- Drink plenty of water and be hydrated
- Control stress, get enough sleep and rest.
- Regular exercises
- Yoga and meditation
- Avoid smoking and reduce alcohol consumption
- Get Vitamin D with supplements
- Avoid exposure to sun
- Prevent infections and allergies
Most Common Causes of Lupus
Lupus is an auto immune disorder and the exact causes of lupus are still not known. It is believed that number of factors may lead to lupus in many people like
- Age and gender
- High exposure to sun and ultraviolet rays
- Excess stress
- Infections generally caused due to viruses like Epstein Barr virus (EBV)
- title=”Hormonal imbalance”Hormonal imbalance
- Some prescriptions used to treat diseases like BP and heart problems
- High estrogen levels in conceived women
Homeopathy tips for Lupus Disorders
Homeopathy for lupus works by correcting the immune system disorders and provides long term relief to the individuals. Homeopathic remedies for lupus are made by using natural substances and are safe to use by all age groups. Homeopathic remedies are prescribed depending on the symptoms and individualization theory as symptoms and severity of lupus differ for each individual. Homeopathy treatment for lupus improves immune system and focuses on overall wellbeing of individuals along with treating the lupus problem. Homeopathy also suggests lupus relief tips through running, walking and physical exercises which also helps to improve immunity and treat lupus.