Including fresh juices extracted from fruits and vegetables in your regular diet provides you with several health benefits. Juices contain all essential nutrients, minerals and so on which are beneficial for our skin, hair, nails, control hypertension and also helps in weight loss. The minerals present in juices improves bone health, reduce the risk of arthritis and also other cardiovascular diseases.
Here are the list of few top juices for healthy life
- Pomegranate juice- This juice is full of antioxidants. It helps to prevent heart attack, prevents artery blockage, improves haemoglobin content and is also very beneficial for conceived women.
- Orange juice- This juice is full of vitamin C, antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties, it improves immunity and eliminates seasonal illnesses like cold and flu. It improves appetite, controls bad cholesterol and hypertension.
- Lemon juice- Lemon juice is also full of vitamin C, it improves immunity, treats kidney stones and also helps in weight loss. Mix lemon juice with warm water and have it, it flush out toxins from the body.
- Grape juice- Black grape juice controls bad cholesterol, hypertension and also improves brain functioning. It also helps to fight free radicals.
- Apple juice- Apple juice contains anti inflammatory properties. It improves digestion, controls sugar levels, cholesterol levels and also hypertension. Apple juice is also beneficial for conceived women.
- Cranberry juice- This juice is beneficial for cardiovascular health and also eliminates urinary tract infections.
- Tomato juice- This vegetable juice is full of vitamins, minerals and fiber and treats constipation. Tomato juice is also full of anti aging properties. Tomato juice contains lycopene which reduce the risk of cancers.
Benefits of drinking juices
Here are few health benefits of drinking juices
- The first and foremost benefit is that it gives instant energy as it is full of vitamins, minerals and proteins
- Drinking fresh fruit juices in the morning helps in weight loss
- Juices cleanse our stomach, intestine and also kidneys
- Provides healthy, smooth and glowing skin
- Improves immune system and makes us fit to fight against several seasonal illnesses like cold, flu, infections, allergies and so on.
- Juices controls hypertension, cholesterol levels, cardiovascular diseases and so on.
- Juices are full of vitamin C, folic acid and calcium which are very beneficial for conceived women.
- We can add different varieties of fruits and get several benefits.
- Beneficial for hair and helps in hair growth.
- Juicing is an easy way to get required amount of fruits and vegetables.
Here are few juicing tips which further helps to get more benefits.
- Mix one or more fruits and also seasonal fruits to get additional benefits of all fruits.
- Avoid adding extra sugar if you want to lose weight, as the fruits already contain sugar, adding extra may adversely affect your health.
- Always use fresh fruits and vegetables for juice
- Add vegetables and fruit together to get all required nutrients