Obesity and heavy weight are two major issues faced by many people now a days. People of all age groups and genders are facing this problems and it can be due to several factors like sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet, genetic and eating disorders and so on. Consuming more calories than we burn is the main reason behind heavy weight. Heavy weight and obesity severely affects individuals overall wellbeing. Weight problems not just affects individuals physically but also affects individuals mentally and emotionally. Heavy weight lowers individuals work performance along with their self confidence. Over weight severely affects conceived women and leads to several complications like miscarriages, gestational diabetes, hypertension and c-sections. Obesity and heavy weight increase the risk of several health illnesses like diabetes, cholesterol, osteoarthritis, heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases. Obesity and overweight also increase the risk of infertility in most of the women. It is believed that heavy weight and infertility are related to each other as heavy weight can lead to irregular menstruation and adversely affect ovulation which certainly leads to infertility. Though heavy weight and obesity are two common problems faced by many people now days, if left untreated they can lead to serious health problems and also can be life threatening.
Shedding few extra kg’s is very crucial for people who are obese and facing heavy weight problems. Weight loss is nothing but reducing total body mass. Losing weight and maintaining healthy weight is the superior way to avoid dangerous health problems. It is not a simple and easy task to lose stubborn fat accumulations from our body. To lose weight a strict diet, physical exercises and controlling your hunger are very crucial. One also needs strong willpower and planning to get desired results. Along with diet, exercises and controlling appetite, adequate sleep is also very important to lose weight.
Tips to Lose Weight
Individuals can easily lose excess weight by following few lifestyle changes, health and diet tips. Here are few health tips for weight loss which assist you in getting rid of excess weight.
- Never skip your meals especially breakfast as it helps to lose weight by keeping you full. Healthy breakfast also helps to maintain weight and kick start your day.
- Drink plenty of water, it helps to lose weight by burning more calories and also keeps you full. Water not just helps in weight loss but also very beneficial for your skin and hair.
- Never eat too much food, eat small meals frequently. You can have five to six small meals, it also helps to reduce belly fat.
- Focus on the portion of food and number of calories you are consuming, and also avoid eating in front of the TV, reading a news paper or listening to music as you may not focus on the quantity how much you are eating.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in diet and avoid junk and saturated foods.
- Eat fibre rich foods as they help in reducing body fat.
- Eat the food slowly and chew the food properly, it not just helps in healthy digestion but also helps
- Avoid unhealthy snacks and opt for salads or fresh fruits instead.
- Avoid intake of refined carbohydrates as they increase appetite and sugar levels in our body.
- Reduce your plate size as it helps to reduce the portion of food you eat and hence helps in weight loss.
- Eat your dinner early and try not to eat after your dinner and go to bed on your regular time.
- One should get adequate sleep, it helps to control your appetite and also assist you in weight loss.
- Prefer coffee and green tea, as they are filled with antioxidants and caffeine which helps in boosting your metabolism and helps you to lose weight.
- Cut your intake of sweetened beverages as they increase the risk of obesity and also other health illnesses. These sweet beverages add extra calories and increase the risk of heavy weight.
- Eat your favourite foods but always focus on the portion and calories.
- Include yogurt in your diet and in snack as it is very healthy and helps you to lose some extra kg’s.
- Control your stress levels increase the risk of weight gain and also affect your weight loss.
- Be physically active and keep moving around while talking on your phone.
- Do yoga and perform different exercises as a part of your daily routine life and notice the difference.
- Walking is one of the safe and most opted ways of physical exercising which helps you in weight loss and also to maintain healthy weight.
- People can also acquire desired results through running and jogging very quickly. Running or jogging on an empty stomach helps to boost the fat burning process.
- Swimming is another superior way to burn fats very quickly as swimming uses many muscles in our body and it also improves our health and keeps us fit.
Along with the above weight loss tips, other ways like dancing, cycling, cardio and other activities also work very effectively and assist you to lose weight and get the desired results quickly.
Weight Loss Tips Through Homeopathy
Homeopathy for weight loss and obesity works very effectively. Homeopathy mainly aims at treating the root causes of heavy weight or obesity like hypothyroidism, eating disorders, sedentary lifestyle and so on. Homeopathy uses natural remedies for controlling and eliminating excess fat accumulations in the body. These homeopathic remedies are safe, natural and have no adverse side effects when compared to other constitutional methods. Homeopathy treatment for obesity and heavy weight are prescribed based on the symptoms, full case history of the individual and also based on theory of individualization. Along with treatment a professional homeopath also provides weight loss tips through homeopathy. These weight loss tips in homeopathy are safe, natural and also help in quick recovery. Homeopathy not just focuses on treating heavy weight problems but also aims at over all wellbeing.