Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a type of sexual dysfunction in which men fail to maintain erection for intercourse. Though occasional ED is common but frequent ED can be a sign of underlying health problem. Few conditions like stress, depression, smoking along with health conditions like diabetes, obesity and others may lead to erectile dysfunction in many men. Lack of interest, inability to maintain erection and premature ejaculation are few symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
In most of the men both physical and emotional factors may lead to erectile dysfunction. Few common causes of erectile dysfunction include
- Depression- Depression is the most important factor of erectile dysfunction, as it leads to imbalance of brain chemicals which stimulate erection in men. The desire starts in your brain and depression lowers your desire and causes erectile dysfunction.
- Stress- Erectile dysfunction can be due to increased stress and pressure. Stress can be due to work problems, financial issues and others. It affects your desire and leads to lack of interest. It is very important to control your stress in order to get rid of erectile dysfunction. Practice meditation, yoga, get adequate sleep and regular exercises to control erectile dysfunction and improve your libido.
- Anxiety and anger- Anxiety is also related to erectile dysfunction. Low self confidence increase anxiety in men which worsens the problem. Just like anxiety anger also leads to erectile dysfunction. Anger which may be on your partner or outsiders can affect your desire and leads to lack of interest. Anger certainly affects your performance.
- Low self image- Most of the men with low self image and confidence face erectile dysfunction problem. This anxiousness reduces your desire and leads to low libido.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption- Smoking is connected to erectile dysfunction in most of the cases. Smoking damages vessels which lead to lack of supply to your penis and lead to erectile dysfunction. Along with smoking excess intake of alcohol consumption is also related to ED. People who drink overly face erectile dysfunction. Though moderate amount of alcohol consumption may be useful to some extent but excess intake can adversely affect.
- Obesity- People who are obese are at an increased risk of erectile dysfunction. Men who are overweight have low testosterone hormone which is crucial for desire.
- Low libido- All the above factors also affect your libido or interest. Low libido is also related to erectile dysfunction.
Along with the above factors few other disorders like diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disorders, few prescriptions and also age can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathy treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Homeopathy treatment for erectile dysfunction works very well by treating the underlying root cause of the problem like physical and other factors. Homeopathy treatment for erectile dysfunction uses natural remedies extracted from natural substances. Homeopathy remedies for erectile dysfunction are safe and non toxic. Homeopathy for erectile dysfunction is prescribed based on the symptoms and theory of individualization. Homeopathy remedies for erectile dysfunction differ from each person depending on the symptoms. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides health tips for erectile dysfunction. These erectile dysfunction control tips are safe and helps assist in quick recovery without any side effects.