Pneumonia is a lung infection where airspaces in lungs get inflamed. Pneumonia can be caused due to virus, bacteria, fungus and also due to foreign substances. Pneumonia can infect people of all age groups, but it is severe in children and elders who have low immunity. People with pneumonia have symptoms like fever, cough, breathing problems and so on. Pneumonia is classified into different types depending on the cause of infection.
- Community acquired pneumonia (CAP)- This type of people develop pneumonia in schools and other community areas mostly in winter seasons.
- Hospital acquired pneumonia (HAP)- In this type, people get pneumonia when they are admitted in hospitals. It is also referred as health care associated pneumonia. It can be severe and can lead to several health complications.
Pneumonia is also classified into other types depending on the look of infected tissues, like bronchopneumonia, lobar pneumonia and lipoid pneumonia. Though most of the bacterial pneumonia are not infectious, mycoplasma pneumonia and TB are the two most severe types of contagious bacterial pneumonia.
Causes of Pneumonia
Pneumonia is caused due to several virus, bacteria, fungus and also due to several foreign substances which enters our body through nose, mouth and so on. It generally starts as cold and normal flu and leads to pneumonia. Few factors like weak immunity, elder people, children, chronic disorders like asthma, diabetes, heart problems, COPD and cancer acts as risk factors which can worsen the condition. Smoking is also one among the risk factors which triggers pneumonia.
Symptoms of Pneumonia
Few symptoms of pneumonia seen in many people include
- Fever and chills
- Pain in chest wall which worsens with severe cough.
- Abnormal breathing
- Fatigue or weakness
- Mucus discharge while coughing
In severe conditions pneumonia can lead to health complications like sepsis, it is a condition where people face low Blood Pressure and also lack of oxygen supply. It can also lead to pleural effusion, abscess or formation of puss in lungs and so on.
Health tips for pneumonia disorders
Though it is impossible to prevent all types of pneumonia, but by following few health tips for pneumonia disorders one can reduce the risk of pneumonia.
- Avoiding contact with infected persons.
- Maintaining hygiene and washing hands regularly
- Getting pneumonia vaccine
- Quit smoking
- Eating healthy and regular exercises
- Take adequate rest
- Drink warm water and other fluids
- Avoid cold weathers
Homeopathy treatment for pneumonia disorders
Homeopathy for pneumonia disorders works very effectively for pneumonia. Homeopathy treatment for pneumonia disorders uses natural remedies which are safe, non toxic and suitable to all age groups. Homeopathy remedies for pneumonia disorders are prescribed based on the symptoms, severity and also based on the theory of individualization. Homeopathy along with treatment also provides health tips for pneumonia disorders. These pneumonia disorders control tips helps in quick recovery and are safe. Homeopathy treats pneumonia by improving immunity and self healing of the body.