Though these allergens are not harmful, our immune system becomes hypersensitive to these antigens and destroys them.
Some common triggers which can cause allergies are :
- Insect stings
- Some foods like peanut, soy, milk and milk products
- Pollen, animal dander
Different people have allergies to different allergens or antigens. Some people may have an allergy to dust, few may be allergic to plants or flowers and some may be allergic to some food substances. Avoiding allergens is the way to stay away from allergies and their complications.
Symptoms of Allergies :
Signs and symptoms depend on the type of allergen or antigens and are different from person to person. Some people may be sensitive or allergic to some substances and some may not. An allergic reaction may occur in sinuses, skin, digestive system, eyes, nasal passage or airways depending on the allergens. Depending on the allergens symptoms range from mild to severe.
In severe cases allergies can lead to anaphylaxis, it is a serious life-threatening allergic reaction. Some common symptoms may include
- Itching of eyes, nose
- Running nose
- Watery or swollen eyes
- Continuous cough
- Itching or red rashes on skin
- Swelling of face, lips, mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Stomach ache
Types of Allergies :
There are several types of allergies, some allergies are seasonal, some are round the year and few allergies may be lifelong. Common types of allergies are
- Food allergies (eggs, milk, peanut, soy, mushrooms etc)
- Skin allergies (soaps, detergents, shampoo, plants, beauty products etc)
- Dust allergies (dust mites, pollen, cockroaches, mold, pet hair and fur etc )
- Latex allergies (disposable gloves, handbags, baby bottles, nipples, and rubber toys etc)
- Respiratory allergies (dust, perfumes, air fresheners and strong odors etc)
- Other allergies (seasonal allergies, pet allergies and much more)
Why Homeopathy treatment is safe for Allergies?
Homeopathy is the holistic system, The treatment is based on individualization and symptom similarity. Homeopathy for Allergies not only provides relief from allergy attacks but also aims to treat the causes. Homeopathy for allergies is safe and has no side effects, as homeopathy treatment is offered based on the symptoms of each person. Homeopathy uses natural substances for treatment and is safe to use for all age groups. Homeopathy treatment for allergies provides relief from symptoms and health can be achieved through homeopathy. Homeopathy treatment for allergies is very effective in treating allergies and its signs and symptoms.