What are Major Health Problems in Children?
Some major health problems in children in monsoon are caused due to mosquitoes, water infections, food infections, bacteria and germs. Here is the list of health problems during monsoon in children
- Cold and cough
- Sore throat
- Viral fever
- Fungal infections
- Respiratory tract infections
Children with weak immune system should be taken care properly to avoid viral infections. Parents should keep home and surroundings clean to avoid monsoon infections and diseases. Keep rooms ventilating in day time and close all the doors and windows in the evenings to keep the room warm and also to avoid mosquitoes and insects.
Safety Tips for Children :
Children in monsoon should follow some safety tips to stay healthy and avoid health problems in monsoon. Some safety precautions for children during monsoon are
- Children should carry umbrellas and rain coats to avoid drenching in rain
- Children should avoid outside food in order to stop food borne infections
- Drink boiled water to stay away from water borne diseases
- Children should keep surroundings clean and dry
- Eat a balanced diet to build immune system
- Wash your hands and legs frequently to avoid germs
- Keep your hands and feet dry to avoid fungal infections
- Trim your nails of both hands and legs to prevent infections
- Take a bath with clean and hot water after getting wet in rain.
Homeopathy Treatment for Children :
Homeopathy is a natural treatment, it uses natural substances made from plants and vegetables for treatment. Homeopathy treatment is safe, painless and has no side effects and it can be used by all age groups including children. Homeopathy medicine is gentle but effective and very useful for children. Homeopathy treatment aims to improve body’s self healing system and immune system in order to avoid diseases and infections later in life. Remedies used for treatment are sweet pills and liquids which are suitable for kids and are effective in treating many seasonal infections and diseases in children.